Happy St. Paddy’s Day from Team Loco! Are you feeling lucky?! Sully sure was last weekend, when he placed 3rd in his Age Group at the Runnin of the Green… Just 3 weeks after his marathon PR! Congratulations to Joe Sullivan on his 4 mile PR and podium finish last Sunday!
The Runnin of the Green always means Spring is just around the corner! And Team Loco is celebrating the season with our latest contest, the Spring Fever Challenge!
Here’s how it works!
- Help Team Loco raise $1000 for charity: water by donating $10.
- To donate, please visit our More Than Sport page, www.morethansport.org/
- Make sure to include your email in the “Make a Donation” box
- For every $10 dollar you donate, your name will be entered into the drawing to win a Pot o Gold!
- Ok, it’s not full of gold! But it is full of some Loco essentials, like: A Loco water bottle, a pair of Discits, and a Stick for recovering from those long training days!
Team Loco’s Spring Fever Challenge will run from March 17th – April 17th, at which time we will draw a name & announce the winner! Good luck!